Describe these chocolate caramel shortbread biscuits by @charleyshealth with one word! 😍
• ¼ cup almonds
• 4 tbsp coconut flour
• 1 tbsp coconut oil
• 2 tbsp agave syrup
• ½ cup Women’s Best oat flour
• 1 cup pitted dates
• 3 tbsp Women’s Best cashew butter
• 2-3 tbsp cacao powder
• 1 tbsp Women’s Best coconut oil
• some water
• 4 tbsp Women’s Best coconut oil
• 1 tbsp Women’s Best cashew butter
• 3 tbsp cacao powder
• 3 tbsp agave syrup
1. Add the almonds to a food processor and blend to a flour. Add in the rest of the base ingredients & blend until well combined.
2. Press this into the base of a brownie tin and pop into the freezer to set.
3. For the caramel, combine all of the ingredients in a food processor or high speed blender and blitz until smooth and creamy. Add water to help blend until you reach the desired consistency.
4. Spread this over the base and return to the freezer.
5. Melt the coconut oil and cashew butter gently together, then stir through the cacao powder and agave syrup.
6. Pour this over the caramel bars and place these back into the freezer for 4 hours or overnight.
7. Slice into bars and enjoy!
Click the link in our bio @womensbest to shop finest sports nutrition, healthy protein snacks & more!
#womensbest #enjoythdifference #food #chocolate #foody